Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of YOUR community. Join our list of distinguished supporters and become a corporate partner today!
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Concert Sponsor for a Classics and/or POPS concert
- Guest Artist Sponsorship
- Steppin’ Out Education Program sponsor
- Special Events, including dinners and receptions
Commit to Your Community!
The Stockton Symphony has been significantly enhancing the quality of life for our community since 1926. As a non-profit organization, the Stockton Symphony relies on the generous support of corporate sponsors to bring great classical and pops music artists and entertainers from around the world to San Joaquin County.
The Stockton Symphony attracts audiences who not only purchase tickets for admission, but also generates significant local spending on dining and shopping in the region.
Strengthen Your Brand
Make your company’s presence felt with our sponsorship benefits designed to enhance your marketing and promotion objectives.
As the largest musical arts organization in San Joaquin County, our musicians share the joy of classical music with over 12,000 people in our community each year.
Our marketing and public relations activities include advertisements in the Stockton Record, email blasts and postcards to several thousand targeted individuals and households.
Our Current Sponsors & Community Partners
- Bank of Stockton
- Carol J Bielejeski In Memory of Thomas R. Bielejeski
- Phillip and Anne Berolzheimer and The Coastal Barrier Island Foundation
- C.A. Webster Foundation
- City of Lodi
- Hon. Ann M. Chargin
- Drs. Thomas and Virginia Chen
- The Rodney and Barbara Crocker Trust
- Dignity Health – St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- Downey Brand, LLP
- Beverly Fitch McCarthy
- Dr. & Mrs. Francis Ghidoni
- Michael and Karen Hall
- Robert and Marlene Hnath
- Judith and Patrick Hobin
- Dr. and Mrs. Stuart Jacobs
- Lincoln Center
- James M. Morris
- San Joaquin Delta College
- Steve and Mary Ann Schermerhorn
- Moris & Julie Senegor
- Kirti and Sally Solanki
- Stockton Symphony Alliance
- Stockton Symphony Board of Directors
- Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Joe and Rita Sublett
- Dan and Lynne Terry
- Union Bank/Tom Cole
- Linda Vater in Loving Memory of Mervin Vater
- Henry and Carol Zeiter
- Zeiter Eye Medical Group