Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of YOUR community. Join our list of distinguished supporters and become a corporate partner today!
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Concert Sponsor for a Classics and/or POPS concert
- Guest Artist Sponsorship
- Steppin’ Out Education Program sponsor
- Special Events, including dinners and receptions
Commit to Your Community!
The Stockton Symphony has been significantly enhancing the quality of life for our community since 1926. As a non-profit organization, the Stockton Symphony relies on the generous support of corporate sponsors to bring great classical and pops music artists and entertainers from around the world to San Joaquin County.
The Stockton Symphony attracts audiences who not only purchase tickets for admission, but also generates significant local spending on dining and shopping in the region.
Strengthen Your Brand
Make your company’s presence felt with our sponsorship benefits designed to enhance your marketing and promotion objectives.
As the largest musical arts organization in San Joaquin County, our musicians share the joy of classical music with over 12,000 people in our community each year.
Our marketing and public relations activities include advertisements in the Stockton Record, email blasts and postcards to several thousand targeted individuals and households.
For more information call (209) 951-0196.
Our Current Sponsors & Community Partners
- Bank of Stockton
- Blackwing Foundation
- Carol J Bielejeski In Memory of Thomas R. Bielejeski
- Philip and Anne Berolzheimer and The Coastal Barrier Island Foundation
- C.A. Webster Foundation
- Clarence E. Heller Charitable Foundation
- City of Lodi
- Hon. Ann M. Chargin
- Drs. Thomas and Virginia Chen
- The Rodney and Barbara Crocker Trust
- Dignity Health – St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- Downey Brand, LLP
- Jim Fenelon
- Dr. & Mrs. Francis Ghidoni
- Beverly Fitch McCarthy
- Michael and Karen Hall
- Dr. Patricia Hatton
- Allan Hitt
- Bob and Marlene Hnath
- Judith and Patrick Hobin
- Douglas and Cheryl Hunt
- Dr. and Mrs. Stuart Jacobs
- Lincoln Center
- Dr. Jeff & Pat Lindenberg
- Mercedes Benz of Stockton
- James M. Morris
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Dr. John and Mrs. Bunmi Olowoyeye
- Port of Stockton
- Salon De Bellezza
- San Joaquin Delta College
- Dr. Edward and Mrs. Nancy Schneider
- Steve and Leslie Sherman
- Steve and Mary Ann Schermerhorn
- Moris and Julie Senegor
- Kirti and Sally Solanki
- Stockton Arts Commission
- Stockton Symphony Alliance
- Stockton Symphony Board of Directors
- Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Joe and Rita Sublett
- Dr. Gabriel and Mrs. Lessie Tanson
- Dr. Earl Taylor and Ms. Etoile Holmes
- Dan and Lynne Terry
- Union Bank/Tom Cole
- Ron and Sandy Van De Pol
- Linda Vater in Loving Memory of Mervin Vater
- Women’s Philharmonic Advocacy
- Henry and Carol Zeiter
- Zeiter Eye Medical Group