Gain prestige and visibility by contributing to the cultural life of YOUR community. Join our list of distinguished supporters and become a corporate partner today!
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities available:
- Concert Sponsor for a Classics and/or Pops concert
- Guest Artist Sponsorship
- Steppin’ Out Education Program sponsor
- Special Events, including dinners and receptions
Commit to Your Community!
The Stockton Symphony has been significantly enhancing the quality of life for our community since 1926. As a non-profit organization, the Stockton Symphony relies on the generous support of corporate sponsors to bring great classical and pops music artists and entertainers from around the world to San Joaquin County.
The Stockton Symphony attracts audiences who not only purchase tickets for admission, but also generates significant local spending on dining and shopping in the region.
Strengthen Your Brand
Make your company’s presence felt with our sponsorship benefits designed to enhance your marketing and promotion objectives.
As the largest musical arts organization in San Joaquin County, our musicians share the joy of classical music with over 12,000 people in our community each year.
Our marketing and public relations activities include advertisements in the Stockton Record, email blasts and postcards to several thousand targeted individuals and households.
Our Sponsors & Community Partners
- Henry and Carol Zeiter & Zeiter Eye Medical Group
- Michael and Karen Hall
- Philip & Anne Berolzheimer
- The Coastal Barrier Island Foundation
- Patrick Hobin
- Thomas and Virginia Chen
- Joe and Rita Sublett
- Doug and Cheryl Hunt
- In Loving Memory of Lee & Alice Fondse and Bill & Ella Marie Hunt
- Dan and Lynne Terry
- C.A. Webster Foundation
- Tom Cole / Union Bank
- Beverly Fitch McCarthy
- Port of Stockton
- St. Joseph’s Medical Center
- Stockton Symphony Alliance
- City of Lodi
- The Hon. Ann Chargin
- Lincoln Center
- Dr. & Mrs. Frank Ghidoni
- Dr. and Mrs. Stuart Jacobs
- Cox Family In Memory of Bob Cox
- James Morris
- Steve and Mary Ann Schermerhorn
- Moris & Julie Senegor
- Earl Taylor, M.D./Ms. Etoile Holmes and Patricia Hatton, M.D.
- Stockton Hematology Oncology Medical Group
- Stu Jacobs and Stephanie Stevenson
- Urban Ernst
- Dorothy levy