Group Discount Tickets
Looking for a fun, unique group activity? The Stockton Symphony is perfect for family celebrations, company events or civic group outings! Besides sharing the fun and excitement of a symphony concert with a groups of friends, family or colleges, scientific studies have proven that musical activities actually strengthens social bonds. If that’s not reason enough to gather a group together and head to a symphony concert, we’ll give you another reason – Stockton Symphony Group Discount Packages!
The Stockton Symphony has designed discount ticket packages for as few as ten and as many, as 20, 30, 40, 50 – the sky is the limit!
- 10% Discount for Groups of 10 – 19
- 15% Discount for Groups of 20 – 29
- 20% Discount for Groups of 30+
Your group will receive priority in seating assignments based on availability at the time your order is received. The best seats sell out quickly so you’ll want to get your order in as soon as possible!
How It Works
- Group tickets must be ordered together using one check or credit card for payment
- 50% deposit is required at the time of your order to hold your seats. The balance is due one month prior to the performance.
- Additional tickets may be requested and put on hold once the original order is placed.
- For groups of 20 or more, one complimentary ticket will be issued to the group leader.
- For groups of 30 or more, two complimentary tickets will be issued to the group leader.
- Printed tickets will be issued once full payment is received.
- Group discounts are applicable for seating levels 2 – 4.
Complete the Group Tickets Order Form below and email to email@example.com or bring completed form to the Stockton Symphony office at 4629 Quail Lakes Drive, Stockton.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing 30 day prior to concert
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancellation is submitted 30 days or more prior to concert
- Deposits are nonrefundable if cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to concert.
Be sure to verify your group’s headcount by 30 days prior to the concert!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people do I need to qualify as a group?
10 or more people and you’re a group!
How far in advance can I make a request?
The sooner the better – advance ordering is the key to good seats.
Is a deposit required?
Yes. A 50% deposit is required to hold your seats. Your deposit will be credited towards your final balance.
When is the final payment due?
Final payment is due 4 weeks prior to the performance date.
Will my group be sitting together?
Our patron services representative will make every effort to seat members of your group together. If we are unable to seat your entire party together, your group may be split into smaller groups. The further in advance you reserve your seats, the better chance your group may be seated together.
How do I get my tickets?
After your final payment is received you have three options to receive your tickets:
- Time permitting, your tickets can be mailed to you
- You may pick up your tickets from the Stockton Symphony office located at 4629 Quail Lakes Drive.
- You may pick up your tickets one-hour before the concert from the Stockton Symphony Patron Services table located in the lobby of Warren Atherton Auditorium
What types of groups are eligible for group discounts?
Any group of 10 or more – here are a few examples:
- Clubs & Organizations
- Travel & Tours
- Alumni Associations
- Family & Friends
- Students & Youth Groups