Group Discount Tickets
Looking for a fun, unique group activity? The Stockton Symphony is perfect for family celebrations, company events or civic group outings! Besides sharing the fun and excitement of a symphony concert with a groups of friends, family or colleges, scientific studies have proven that musical activities actually strengthens social bonds? If that’s not reason enough to gather a group together and head to a symphony concert, we’ll give you another reason – Stockton Symphony Group Discount Packages!
The Stockton Symphony has designed discount ticket packages for as few as ten and as many, as 20, 30, 40, 50 – the sky is the limit!
Your group will receive priority in seating assignments based on availability at the time your order is received. The best seats sell out quickly so you’ll want to get your order in as soon as possible!
How It Works
- Group tickets must be ordered together using one check or credit card for payment
- 50% deposit is required at the time of your order to hold your seats. The balance is due one month prior to the performance.
- Additional tickets may be requested and put on hold once the original order is placed.
- For groups of 20 or more, one complimentary ticket will be issued to the group leader.
- For groups of 30 or more, two complimentary tickets will be issued to the group leader.
- Printed tickets will be issued once full payment is received.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing 30 day prior to concert
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancellation is submitted 30 days or more prior to concert
- Deposits are nonrefundable if cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to concert.
Be sure to verify your group’s headcount by 30 days prior to the concert!