Experience the symphony smorgasbord style – pick just what you want and save up to 10%! You select three concerts from Classics, POPS – or a combination of both – then pick your seating level and your order will be filled with the best available seats.
In a few easy steps and you can create your own mini-concert series!
- Step 1 – Tell us how many Pick 3 packages you want
- Step 2 – Tell us your seating preference – Balcony or Floor
- Step 3 – Tell us your price level preference View seating chart
- Step 4 – Select your three concerts from Classics, POPS or a combination of both
- Step 5 – Your order will be filled with the best available seats within your selected seating price level. Our Patron Services department will contact you if there are any questions concerning your order. Please note – you can make specific seating requests by using the “Special Request” box at check-out.
Save money! Beat the rush! And if you lose or forget your ticket – no worries, we’ll replace them at no charge – now that’s a deal!
Please note: the venue has NO ELEVATOR and the Grand Tier, Loge and Balcony are only accessible only by climbing stairs. Wheelchair accessible and special access seating are only available on the floor level.
Warren Atherton Auditorium has seating available for patrons requiring wheelchair access or with other special needs. Special access seating may be must be ordered in person or by phone. For assistance contact the symphony office at (209) 951-0196
Pick 3 Pricing