STUDENT TICKET DEALS
The Stockton Symphony offers phenomenal deals for students and youth from college to elementary school. Four value-priced ticketing options for youth and student patrons 24 and under!
STUDENT PICK 3 CONCERT PACKAGE – Three Concerts for $35!
It’s as easy as pie. Students can pick THREE (3) concerts from either the Classics Series, POPS Series or a combination of both – select your seating preference from price levels 2 – 4 and show a student ID – it’s that simple! Your order will be filled with the best available seats.
- Limit two (2) Student Concert Packages per student
- Student ID required for Student Concert Packages
- Tickets must be purchased online through Symphony website or in person at Symphony office
- Tickets purchased online MUST be picked up from the Stockton Symphony Office before 3 pm the Friday preceding the first concert OR the Stockton Symphony Patron Services Table in the lobby of Warren Atherton Auditorium one hour prior to the concert. STUDENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Please note: Student Pick Three Concert Packages are ONLY available directly from the Stockton Symphony website and Box Office – they are NOT available through Delta College Box Office.Purchase Student Pick 3 Package
STUDENT SINGLE TICKETS $15
Students pay only $15 for concert tickets for seating Levels 2 through 4. That’s an amazing savings to provide students access the symphony.
- Limit 2 tickets per student
- Student ID required for each ticket
- Tickets may be purchased online through Symphony website or in person at Symphony box office. Tickets may also be purchased at San Joaquin Delta College box office located in Locke Center across from Warren Atherton Auditorium
- Tickets purchased online MUST be picked up from the Stockton Symphony Office before 3 pm the Friday preceding the concert OR the Stockton Symphony Patron Services Table in the lobby of Warren Atherton Auditorium one hour prior to the concert. STUDENT TICKETS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED.
Please note: Tickets purchased at the San Joaquin Delta College Box Office will incur an additional $1.00 Facility Fee charge per ticket.Purchase Individual Student Tickets
STUDENT RUSH TICKETS $10
Beginning one hour prior to Stockton Symphony concerts, students may purchase a ticket to the concert for only $10 from the San Joaquin Delta College Box Office. A great deal, yet please note Student Rush tickets offer very limited seating options and often times, if you attend with a companion or multiple friends, your group may not be able to sit together.
- Tickets subject to availability
- Student ID required
- Limit 1 ticket per student
San Joaquin Delta College Box Office | Locke Center | 5151 Pacific Avenue | Stockton
(Across from entrance to Warren Atherton Auditorium)
Please note: Student Rush Tickets are ONLY available directly from the Delta College Box office – they are NOT available through the Stockton Symphony website or Box Office.
YOUTH GROUP TICKETS $10
Wow – $10 symphony tickets! Gather together a group of five (5) or more to attend a Stockton Symphony concert and you’ll pay only $10 per ticket. More good news – Group Chaperones will receive 50% off the price of their ticket (seating levels 2 – 4). This phenomenal deal is offered to youth groups, schools and organizations – for example:
- Schools (Elementary to High School)
- Colleges and Universities
- Music Studios and Performing Arts Schools
- Scouting Groups (Girl Scouts/Boy Scouts, etc.)
- Clubs and Organizations (YMCA, Boys & Girls Club, etc.)
- Church Groups
*Some restrictions apply:
- Applicable to seating Levels 2 through 4
- Tickets and seating assignments subject to availability
- Student IDs required
- Youth tickets – ages 24 and under
- Chaperone discount applicable to one (1) chaperone per every five (5) youth
HOW IT WORKS
- Select a concert you’d like your group to attend
- Complete and submit a Youth Group Ticket Inquiry Form – Click Here
- Stockton Symphony Patron Services will contact you to discuss availability of seats
For reservation inquiries, please call (209) 951-0196 .
- 50% deposit is required at the time of your order to hold your seats
- Balance is due two weeks prior to the concert
- Additional tickets may be requested and put on hold once the original order is placed
- Printed tickets will be issued upon receipt of full payment. Time permitting, your tickets can be mailed to you OR picked up at the Stockton Symphony Office at 4629 Quail Lakes Drive | Stockton
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancellation is submitted two (2) weeks prior to concert
- Deposits are nonrefundable if cancellation is request is received less than two (2) weeks prior to the concert
Please note: Youth Group Tickets are ONLY available directly from the Stockton Symphony Box Office by phone or in person – they are NOT available through Delta College Box Office.Youth Group Ticket Inquiry Form